Monday, January 15

site report

So we've been going a little over two weeks now, and the task of populating the site with content continues. I've added tags/ labels to the entries, so the site is now searchable thematically as well as chronologically - clicking on the relevant label will bring up a list of all posts bearing that label.

The links list is still unpopulated, however, so any readers with links they'd like added to the link roll are invited to either drop me an email, or leave the link as a comment.

I've added a button for subscribing to the RSS feed, if you are using a browser (I'm looking at you, IE6) that doesn't natively support live bookmarks/ RSS feeds. Firefox (and Opera) users can just click on the feed icon in the address bar - but they can click the feed button too, if they so choose.

I've also added some counters: the blog is up on sitemeter (link on the right, under the RSS icon), and as of tomorrow, it will also be linked to clustrmaps. To be honest, the second is more for fun than anything else - although the graphical representation of visitors can be useful, I must admit. If you've got any other suggestions for developing this blog, please let me know!

No comments: