Wednesday, January 10

Use Case II

User wants interconnection between disparate devices, to share content

But I know that deep down that the real reason I picked the Zune ... is because I hold out hopes that one day Microsoft is going to announce some crazy, amazing connectivity between it and the Xbox 360. Like maybe it will let me use Live Anywhere and I can use it to track my Rainbow Six Vegas stats or stream video from the Live Store. (from Kotaku)

* Kotaku: Zune in "Might Play Glames" Shock
* Ars technica: Zune Games Coming Soon
* Penny Arcade: Your Heart is My Sky (and supporting webcomic)

Actually, i think there are at least four different Use Cases in here: 1, where the user wishes to get content via one device and use it on another; 2, user wishes to share content via multiple devices (as in the webcomic example); 3, where a user wishes to play a game on multiple devices; 4, where a user wishes game on one device but meta-game on the other ("I can use it to track my Rainbow Six Vegas stats") - but i'll list them all here for now as one Use Case.

No comments: